The BLF Experience
Why Should I Hire a Top Criminal Defense Lawyer?
One of the areas people often think of when they are facing felony or misdemeanor charges is cost, how expensive it will be to hire one of the best criminal defense attorneys available. The real question is, can you afford not have the best criminal defense attorneys at your side in a criminal trial?
If you are charged with a crime, you have the option of choosing a public defender, who is likely to be overworked and underpaid, or a private criminal defense attorney. This individual may, or may not, be a skilled attorney, and your case will be one of hundreds that the public defender will face during the course of a month. Choosing the least expensive method could wind up costing you more than you ever imagined.
Choosing a Criminal Defense Lawyer
When attempting to choose a criminal defense attorney to defend you against felony or misdemeanor charges, there are some fundamental realities you must keep in mind when choosing:
- While you may only be thinking about your limited resources, the government has unlimited resources. Federal and state prosecutors have tens and even of hundreds of millions at their disposal when they are trying a case. Given this reality, hiring the best possible criminal attorney is a must.
- There is no price on freedom. While you might try to figure out the various costs of litigation, attorneys’ fees, etc., try to think about the situation in terms of time lost with your loved ones, time spent sitting in prison, a ruined career track and so forth.
- An attorney with a good reputation can give you an added advantage in court. A criminal defense lawyer with a poor track record might be less expensive, but judges, prosecutors and others will have little or no respect for that individual. A skilled criminal defense attorney will be able to have more sway with the jury, courts and others. All of this will benefit you during trial, investigations, the appeals process and beyond.
- Qualified criminal defense attorneys who can provide the best defense possible have an in-depth knowledge of the courts and prosecutors. In fact, The Blanch Law Firm attorneys worked as prosecutors before they turned to the defense side, and they are able to offer an unparalleled ability to understand the prosecution.
- An inexpensive attorney may practice in a variety of areas of the law, not just criminal. You should want some of the top criminal defense attorneys you can find, not just a warm body with a law degree. The criminal defense lawyers at The Blanch Law firm are recognized as leaders in their field and have a knowledge and experience base that is unmatched in the legal industry.
Criminal Defense Lawyers
The criminal defense attorneys at The Blanch Law Firm are some of the most well-respected and successful criminal defenders in New York and the United States. Our criminal defense lawyers have a unique background, having worked as prosecutors in various district attorneys’ offices throughout New York City. This experience gives us an unparalleled knowledge of the law as well as in-depth experience with criminal matters, trials, felonies, misdemeanors and more.
Our criminal defense attorneys regularly work with a wide variety of individuals, from high-level executives to construction workers and stay-at-home parents. Our criminal defense law firm is well-versed in all manner of felonies and misdemeanors and can guide you through any area of the legal system, investigations, trials, appeals and more.
The Blanch Law Firm represents people with some of the best defense techniques in New York. Our areas of criminal defense include:
- White Collar Crimes: Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, Healthcare Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Securities Crimes, Enterprise Corruption, RICO, Organized Crime,Identity Theft and Bribery
- High Profile Crimes: Murder, Vehicular Manslaughter, Rape, Kidnapping, Human Trafficking,Prostitution Rings, Federal Crimes, and Assault
- Criminal Appeals
- Computer Crimes: Hacking and Virus Distribution, Internet Sex Crimes, Internet Fraud, Identity Theft/Obtaining National Security Data and Illegal Monetary Transactions
- Weapons Crimes: Weapons Trafficking/Distribution, Unlawful Use of a Weapon, Weapons Possession and Aggravated or Reckless Discharge of a Weapon
- Drug Crimes: Federal Drug Charges, Drug Trafficking, International Drug Charges and Drug Possession
- Juvenile Crimes
Contact The Blanch Law Firm
To speak with one of our premier criminal defense attorneys about your criminal defense concerns, Contact The Blanch Law Firm by calling 646-797-4760 to arrange an initial consultation.